I am a registered medical practitioner.
By applying to access I-MED Online I acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions of access and use:
- I will access a patient's records through I-MED Online for the sole purpose of providing health services to that patient ( Purpose ).
- I must not browse through or search any person’s records or access records of any person who is not a patient to whom I am providing health services.
- Any images or other information copied or printed from I-MED Online, are health information and must only be copied or printed for the Purpose and will form part of the patient’s confidential medical record.
- I will securely store my user name and password and keep it confidential at all times, including by not allowing any other person to know or access my user name and password. I will change my password regularly.
- I will take all reasonable steps to maintain the security and integrity of my information systems, recognising the importance of maintaining security relating to the I-MED Online database and ensuring that no other person can obtain access to I-MED Online.
- If I become aware of any actual or threatened breach of security relating to I-MED Online (including the loss or theft of my username and password), I will immediately notify I-MED Radiology Network Limited (ACN 093 625 346) ( I-MED ) and I will take all steps reasonably required to assist I-MED to manage or mitigate any risks, including to patients, and to investigate or assist I-MED to investigate the threatened or actual breach.
- I will co-operate with any audit by I-MED or its agents of my access to the System.
- I have read and understood and agree to comply with, at all times, these Terms of Acceptance and I-MED’s Privacy Statement .
- I will comply with all privacy obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and all other relevant privacy laws and codes, including professional codes relating to patients’ privacy and confidentiality ( Privacy Laws ), in accessing, using, disclosing and storing information made available to me via I-MED Online.
- I will not submit, post, upload, email or otherwise send or transmit to I-MED Online anything that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked to I-MED Online.
- I will not interfere with I-MED Online or the servers or networks underlying or connected to I-MED Online.
- I-MED may revoke my access to I-MED Online at any time in the event of any breach, suspected or likely breach of these Terms of Acceptance or other terms and conditions notified to me from time to time.
- I am solely responsible for all costs associated with my use of I-MED Online including data costs charged to me by my Internet Service Provider as a result of using I-MED Online.